*** NOTE: Mappt Lite requires an annual subscription fee of US$50. If you find it’s not the app for you, simply cancel the subscription fee before your 14 day free trial ends ***
Mappt Lite is a powerful mobile GIS application used to capture and manage geospatial data offline in the field. Designed for professional data collection, Mappt Lite is full of easy to use tools that allow you to create, edit, store and share data with one light, Android device.
- Intuitive user interface designed for ease of use and minimal training
- Compatible with Android tablets and mobile
- Shapefile, GeoJSON and KML/KMZ format support
- Create, edit and manage your vector data offline
- Light and mobile Android platform - leave bulky equipment behind
- No vendor lock-in - so Mappt Lite works with all major GIS applications
- No cloud service lock-in
- Geotagged photos - use your photos instead of marker points
- Offline GPS tracking - record your journey and find your way back to base
- Simple text attributes
- Create and customise points, lines and polygons
- Google Maps API advanced caching
- Full layer control
- Export data to local disk, email or cloud storage such as Google Drive
Mappt Lite breaks away from the traditional dependency on pre-existing desktop packages, and seeks to democratise the mobile GIS by providing a simple interface and intelligent features within an affordable annual subscription.
Create, customise, store and share spatial information with tools including drawing and editing polygons, GPS tracking and geotagged photos - all offline! This offline capability also allows you to directly import data into Mappt Lite on the go, making it perfect for times when there is no internet coverage available.
Mappt Lite also allows you to import vector and existing data, and export data as KML, Shapefile and GeoJSON. You can also send your gathered data via Google Drive, email or local disk.
So forget internet worries, bulky equipment, additional software installation and inaccurate data. Mappt Lite is making mapping better.
Mappt Lite - Mobile GIS is a free software application from the PIMS & Calendars subcategory, part of the Business category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2016-10-03. The program can be installed on Android.
Mappt Lite - Mobile GIS (version 1.1) has a file size of 8.28 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 3 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.